All you need to do to make simple recipes come out perfect is have the right ingredients and techniques. Here’s one.
Roasted Chickpeas with Rosemary and Sea Salt
All you need to do to make simple recipes come out perfect is have the right ingredients and techniques. Here's one.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 22g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 teaspoon Rosemary, dried
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 30 oz Canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a small bowl, crush rosemary and salt together between your fingers so that rosemary needles are broken up and dispersed into salt, or use a mortar and pestle. Put chickpeas in a medium bowl. Add olive oil and salt/rosemary mixture and toss by hand until chickpeas are well coated.
- Put chickpeas in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, occasionally shaking pan to make sure chickpeas roast evenly. They should be golden brown and fragrant when done. They will be crunchy.
- Remove from oven and let cool before handling, approximately 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature; these are best the day they're made. Store in a covered container at room temperature for up to three days.
Martha's Vineyard Sea Salt https://www.mvseasalt.com/