Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt is an elegant French appetizer that comes together in a snap. – Pun intended.
Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt
Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt is an elegant French appetizer that comes together in a snap. - Punn intended.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 12g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Several bunches of radishes
- Unsalted butter, room temperature
- Sea salt
- Crostini, for serving
- Start by trimming your radishes. Cut off the leafy greens leaving a half inch intact (this will be used to easily hold the radishes while dipping). Trim just the tip of the root end.
- You can leave all of your radishes whole or thinly slice a number of them. If you do choose to thinly slice, be sure to discard the ends with the green tips left intact.
- To serve, create a platter with whole radishes, sliced radishes and two small bowls filled with room temperature butter and flaky sea salt. Swirl a whole radish in the butter to coat. Dip the radish in sea salt and take a bite! Or, spread a layer of butter on a crostino, top with radish slices and sprinkling of sea salt.
Martha's Vineyard Sea Salt https://www.mvseasalt.com/