We at Down Island Farm (DIF) are committed to providing via at cost or donation MV Sea Salt to school cafeterias, Island food pantries, and elder programs on Martha’s Vineyard. No formal program will be organized but, rather, as the opportunity arises we will act/respond.
Donations of goods/services will be considered for organizations that are related to Island grown food, providing access to food, ocean water quality, and aquaculture.
Previously DIF donated edible flowers and herbs to non-profit fundraisers by organizations with missions like those listed above. To kick off 2013, MV Sea Salt was auctioned off to support the Martha’s Vineyard Shellfish Group, and The Farm Institute.
Please be prepared to answer or enter into an application:
- How were you referred to Down Island Farm’s giving program?
- Down Island Farm Employee/other?
- Organization Name (“Organization”)
- Organization Address
- Organization City
- Organization Country
- Organization Zip
- Organization Phone Number
- Organization Contact Person
- Organization Contact Phone
- Organization Contact Email Address
- Recipient’s relationship to Down Island Farm (if applicable)
- Is organization funded by a government agency? (YES NO)
- Program/Project Name
- In-Kind product Requested:
- Date Product Needed (if applicable): mm/dd/yyyy
- Start and End Date of Project/Program/Event
- Product Name and Quantity
- Number of people being served by program/project
- Town(s) being served by program/project
- Other funds committed for this program/project